Ghazal Alagh, one of the judges of the reality show Shark Tank India is an Indian entrepreneur. She is a co-founder of MamaEarth, a cosmetics company that was one of the first to offer natural baby care products.
Ghazal Alagh was born on September 2, 1988, in Gurgaon, Haryana. She received her BCA from Punjab University. She enrolled in the Summer Intense Study programme at the School of Visual Arts and completed an intensive figurative art course at the New York Academy of Art.
Here’s Everything you need to know about Ghazal Alagh:
– Ghazal Alagh is a native of Haryana who grew up in the city of Gurgaon.
– She has been a founding member of Dietexpert since 2012.
– She married Varun Alagh, with whom she has a son named Agastya Alagh.
– Ghazal and Varun launched Mama Earth together.
– She was named one of India’s forty under forty achievers and received the Super StartUps Asia Award in 2019.
– Ghazal is currently seen in India’s first business reality show Shark Tank on television.
We request you to support our award-winning journalism by making a financial contribution towards our efforts. Your funds will ensure we can continue to bring you amazing stories of women, and the impact they are making and spotlight half the country's population because they deserve it.